The hybrid European Meeting on HIV & Hepatitis 2022, held from 8-10 June 2022 in Paris, will feature interactive sessions and selected abstracts showcasing the latest data and research.
Session topics include:
- COVID-19: origin, evolution, vaccines, public health policies and responses, therapeutics, and more!
- Clinical management of HIV patients: implementing long-acting ARVs and new ARV compounds
- New diagnostic technology – what can the lab offer?
- Vaccine development
- What’s in the HIV pipeline (industry session)
- Updates on HBV and HCV – including progress towards elimination
- HDV challenges and opportunities
The link for registration and information about the full program.